Banner County Surveyor
Welcome to the office of Banner County Surveyor.
Disclaimer and information:
The public information contained herein is furnished as a public service by Banner County. The map, all associated data is for reference only. All coordinates and elevations shown hereon are to be utilized for assistance in recovering Banner County Land Corners. These coordinates and elevations published hereon are not to be utilized for vertical bench marks. Banner County makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the information for any other particular use. Furthermore, Banner County assume no liability associated with the use or misuse of said information.
All coordinate information shown hereon is based on the Nebraska High Accuracy Reference Network – NAD83 (2011). All Vertical information is based on NAVD88.
The Primary NGS Control Benchmarks utilized in the Banner County network and shown hereon are as follows:
FINK (destroyed) not used
SNYDER (destroyed) not used
The secondary Control utilized in the Banner County network established by Static GPS Methods or Opus Processing and shown hereon are as follows:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 19, 20, 21, 29, 30, 31, 32, 35, 36, 37, 38, 53, 158, 838, 878, AR2093
Section corners and quarter corner records shown hereon are recorded in the Banner County Court House as we as the Nebraska State Surveyors Records.
1. Click on the link posted above for the Banner County Surveyor Drop Box
2. Open the Google earth file named Banner County-ALIQUOTS -Nebraska State Plane.kml
3. Google Earth will show pin locations with point numbers for each found section corner on the Banner County Survey Data Base found by the county surveyor since 2014.
4. Zoom to the area of interest in Google earth and note the pin number shown. (If no pin number is show in a section Banner County still need to tie in that section.)
5. Once you have the point number noted from Google Earth, Exit Google earth open the corner records folder in the drop box link and look for the pdf file with the same point number from Google Earth will be the record for that corner you noted above.
Contact the Banner County Surveyor for questions regarding this information.